We want to see what the silage making process looks like on your farm. Send us up to four of your best silaging pictures for your chance to win!
Silage season is now underway around the country and so we are now launching our #silagepix competition for 2017. We know that good quality silage is a vital part of modern farming and now we want to see what the silage making process looks like on your farm.
The winner of this competiton will recieve a printed canvas of their winning image plus lots of Ecosyl goodies! They will also be given the opportunity to see their photographs used as part of the Ecosyl campaign 2018 and they will receive a certificate from Volac. The best images will also be showcased on our blog and social media pages.
What do you need to do?
You can enter up to four images, which depict the silage making process on your farm. The competition opens on 3rd May and closes on 31st May.
To enter simply share your #silagepix on facebook or twitter @cuttoclamp, using #silagepix. Alternatively you can email your photos to email@example.com and provide your name and address. We can't wait to see your pictures!
- The photo must be taken by the person entering.
- We can only accept digital images.
- You can enter a maximum of four photos. Make sure the file size of each is at least 1MB.
- Include your name and address with each entry.
- The closing date of the competition is 31st May 2017.
- Photos must depict the ‘silage making process’.
- Judging will take place within 2 weeks of the closing date and we’ll contact all prize-winners within 21 days.
- Volac will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged entries.
- Volac reserves the right to use any entry for commercial use.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland (except employees of the Volac group of companies or members of employee’s families). Four images per person will be permitted. All entries (received by the 31st May 2017)will be judged by Volac – the judges decision is final.
- There is one prize available - a printed canvas of winning photograph, the specific details of which will be at Volac’s complete discretion. A cash alternative is not available and the prize is non-transferable.
- The winner will be required if requested to take part in post-event publicity (including the use of their name, town of residence and likeness). Volac may wish to post to entrants further information of the Volac range of products and services. If you do not wish to receive this, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering this competition you are giving Volac permission to use your photographs for commercial purposes.
- This competition is being run by Volac International Ltd, who can be contacted at Volac House, Orwell, Royston, Herts, SG8 5QX. Telephone: 01223208021